Knit Peoplestrive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can Be loved by Customers. Headquartered in Canada we empower our customers with a simple and easy to use payroll and HR solution (www.knitpeople) and accounting solution (www.opendigit.co) designed to make managing a small business simple. We’re growing, and we need amazing people to make it happen.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Partner with the professional service team to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new clients onto Knit & Open Digit's platform;
- Create project plan for each client and ensure deadlines are met to ensure a successful implementation
- From bookkeeping on a monthly basis to managing relationships, you'll be owning the client experience for a diversified portfolio of clients
- Providing exceptional bookkeeping services to our clients and internal bookkeeping solutions to our client-facing bookkeepers
- Troubleshooting service-related problems and adapting to the needs of your client portfolio
Who will be successful in this role?
- A life-long learner who prioritizes learning and development and wants to get better everyday
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player who understands that building a company is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A person of high integrity; who gets things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An advocate with a passion for people & culture, health & wellness and driving innovation
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting with strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Previous experience in Public Accounting considered a very strong asset (OR strong desire to get into public accounting, and an understanding of the key differences between industry-side vs. public accounting).
- Have a post-secondary degree in accounting, business, or mathematics (preferred but not required)
- Have experience in customer service and relationship management
- Have an articulate phone and written presence
- High degree of ownership and commitment to work quickly and accurately in a rapidly changing environment.