Knit strive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can Beloved by Customers. We empower our customers with a simple and easy to use platform weaving payments, localized compliance and HR into an all-in-one modern system. We make on-boarding, managing and paying employees worldwide easy, low-cost and compliant. We’re growing, and we need amazing people to make it happen.
Knit is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll be working directly with the CEO to set the content strategy, and you’ll be responsible for researching, managing and shipping your work.
- Create differentiating content for our market, and an equally powerful content distribution process
- Oversee & Brief our content writers
- ProduceEbooks, Newsletters, Ad Campaigns, Website copy, content calendars and any other Sales & Marketing collateral
What you’ll need:
- You think and write about content, copywriting and distribution all the time
- You have experience as a Content Manager or similar role in Marketing
- You have Impeccable communication and writing skills (French or English)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in B2B content management
- You have a track record of creating original and excellent content
- You have experience working closely with Sales & Design teams
The dream candidate will also have the following (but don’t worry – if you don’t, we’ll teach you!)
- The ability to write in both English and French
- You have a BA in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related field
- You know how to optimize company Help Centres/Knowledge Bases
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you. If you do not meet all the requirements, we’d still love to hear from you – just drop us a line to convince us you’re the best fit!
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Knit is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please let us know.