Knit strive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can Beloved by Customers. We empower our customers with a simple and easy to use platform weaving payments, localized compliance and HR into an all-in-one modern system. We make on-boarding, managing and paying employees worldwide easy, low-cost and compliant. We’re growing, and we need amazing people to make it happen.
Knit People is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team and be responsible for being the first contact for all technical issues reported by the customer. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next feature of our products to creating user interface that is used to power millions of dollars in payment transfers.
What will you do:
- Design and develop new features and improvements working Node JS, Typescript, React JS
- Have in-depth knowledge of AWS services (ECS, S3, RDS, Dynamo, Lambda) and continuous deployment pipelines using CircleCI
- Contribute to Scrum activities within your team: groom the backlog, plan and execute work in progress, and refine your team's process
- Provide code review, feedback, and mentoring for other software engineers.
- Collaborate with backend developers on solutions, integration points, API contracts, etc.
- Collaborate with product analysts and designers on UX and overall solution.
- Collaborate with QA testers on end-to-end testing coverage of your code and write unit and integration tests of your work.
- Contribute to internal libraries such as a React-based UI component library
- Contribute to technical and process improvements that help us and you level up, e.g. helping to optimize our build, release, and test processes
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in full stack engineering or developer position.
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday and technical terms.
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you. If you do not meet all the requirements, we’d still love to hear from you – just drop us a line to convince us you’re the best fit!
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Knit is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please let us know.