Knit strive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can Beloved by Customers. We empower our customers with a simple and easy to use platform weaving payments, localized compliance and HR into an all-in-one modern system. We make on-boarding, managing and paying employees worldwide easy, low-cost and compliant. We’re growing, and we need amazing people to make it happen.
Knit People is looking for a Software Engineer (Quality Assurance) join our team and be responsible for testing code committed and ensuring that developed products meet specifications and are within established quality criteria ensuring bug free code are deployed.
- Communicates with product developers and technical support specialists on product issues.
- Designs and develops test cases to support quality testing needs; updates and modifies existing tests as necessary.
- Performs moderately complex functional, integration, regression and performance tests.
- Maintains test cases to ensure that those are updated based on functionality changes.
- Assists product developers and technical product support specialists in solution of moderately complex functional related problems.
- Reports bugs in the software. Replicates bugs reported by clients and validates bug fixes.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in full stack engineering or developer position.
- Experience in unit testing , mocking , integration testing , and end-to-end testing of product and code. Ensuring projects are executed using test driven development.
- Worked with any UI automating testing tool such as Selenium
- Experience working with a REST API architecture
- Worked with any API testing tool such as Postman
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
- Experience with a bug tracking systems
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you. If you do not meet all the requirements, we’d still love to hear from you – just drop us a line to convince us you’re the best fit!
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Knit is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please let us know.