Knit strive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can Beloved by Customers. We empower our customers with a simple and easy to use platform weaving payments, localized compliance and HR into an all-in-one modern system. We make on-boarding, managing and paying employees worldwide easy, low-cost and compliant. We’re growing, and we need amazing people to make it happen.
Knit People is looking for a Software Engineer (Customer Success) join our team and be responsible for being the first contact for all technical issues reported by the customer. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between customer success and engineering, and deliver solutions that leads to scalable growth.
- Work closely with the payroll and customer success team and identify, debug and help fix customer issues
- You will also drive customer adoption by integrating tools in internal processes, from both a technical perspective leveraging a technical integration and from the business side by making processes more smooth.
- Identify critical business processes and leverage the technical knowledge about integration capabilities to offer simple solutions for otherwise tedious workflows.
- Help bridge the communication gap between the payroll and customer success and engineering teams
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in full stack engineering or developer position.
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday and technical terms.
- Have high empathy for the customer and a strong desire help solve their problems.
- Have strong written and communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated technical systems in a way that non-technical people can understand
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding.
The dream candidate will also have the following (but don’t worry – if you don’t, we’ll teach you!)
- You have experience with the following: C++, GoLang
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you. If you do not meet all the requirements, we’d still love to hear from you – just drop us a line to convince us you’re the best fit!
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Knit is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please let us know.