As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next feature of our products to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the platform.
What will you do:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users. Creating and implementing user flows, and user interface specifications in collaboration with product management and engineering teams
- Own the look, feel, and user experience of our user-facing application and design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Excellent communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decision
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Conduct usability tests to validate design ideas
- Document insights and interaction models based on user feedback
- Create and maintain a design system for our product(s)
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end UI and UX design
- Experience with a UX design process
- Rock star skills with design tools: Sketch or Adobe creative cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Figma.
- Experience maintaining and enhancing design for web applications
- Created and maintained design systems
- Experience conducting user research and user interviews
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS, email)
- Technically fluent, comfortable working closely with engineering
- Experience with digital analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, etc.
Please send in your portfolio along with your resume and cover letter.