Knit strive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can Beloved by Customers. We empower our customers with a simple and easy to use platform weaving payments, localized compliance and HR into an all-in-one modern system. We make on-boarding, managing and paying employees worldwide easy, low-cost and compliant. We’re growing, and we need amazing people to make it happen.
Knit People is looking for a VP of Demand Generation join our team and be responsible for every aspect of the sales and marketing process from creating, managing lead generation programs to executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics like outbound marketing campaigns, webinars, digital advertising and social networking.
- Create, manage and execute lead generation programs in partnership with sales team to drive leads from targeted accounts.
- Take the lead on project planning for campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email marketing strategy, tracking and measurement.
- Develop demand generation strategy for key events to drive audience acquisition.
- Build reports and dashboards in Close CRM to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Develop content and update web site, blogs, LinkedIn and other social sites, syndicating content wherever possible to drive traffic, create awareness and grow demand with target audience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include outbound marketing campaigns, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using, ConvertKit and Close CRM, Segment, and Google Analytics.
- Experience developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience using inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Experience with targeting and segmentation to build prospect lists for demand generation campaigns.
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you. If you do not meet all the requirements, we’d still love to hear from you – just drop us a line to convince us you’re the best fit!
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Knit is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please let us know.